Kok ping's blog

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Day with classmates

Sleeping is my Main and only hobby, if you don't know. Haha. Seriously!
Habib's and his IT's brain! Haha... computer's freak!!! Oh my god!
Yes! I must say silent = EMO! Lols
Lols, you're forever hangnig on a smile man, MR siao yao! lols

Oh! He can walk without swinging his hands! I caught this in action =D
Act one don't know that i'm CAM WHORING! haha. Serve you right for being captured!
Does look away mean not capture? NONO! Haha =p
I simply love Cam Whoring! I also don't know why. Lols, Some of the pictures were not taken today though... Haha, Elijah, you have been up on my blog, it's others turn. Be patient... You'll come up here again. Haha
Transported to SunTec City after school with Elijah, Habib, Ben, Tjoa and Ivan because of particular reason like... buying a brand new MP3 for Ivan's PiggyDear etc. Haha
CODE: When a guy is in love, he will do anything to make a girl feel safe and definitely Juvilant/Happy... anyone disagree?

Catched HANCOCK!!! Yes, It's definitely going to laugh your *** out on the floor rolling! Haha "GOOOOOOOOOOODDDD JJJJOOOOOOOBBBBBB!!!"

It is recommended to watch by me! =D I would be willingly to go for a second round when YOU ask me to =D Come on, speak up! Start the ball rolling and crack the ice which had been melting since the day i know you... You know who i'm refering to!

Home sweet home. Haha... Sometimes, little actions from people will makes your day truefully. Haha
How's life with no strangers? You can see clearly and feel how i feel physically... it's just that

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Kok Ping
I ain't female =D
World-sighting on 14/5/91
nothing_is_best@hotmail.com




Songs

mallory /Shi Kang
Bennedict /daniel
cheryl / Joy /Ming xian
fiNa /william
Fiona / jazreel
priscilla / shawn
marisa / Jaslyn
sophia / jia yan
hui xin / Leon
ke jin /Wanling
jiajun / Joali Tjoa
qunfei / Yifang / Nicholas
Felicia / Che wei
ben lee / lydia / Hsin wen
Carissa / kaishen
vanessa / MeiEng
Bryan / Vincent /
Angeline


Speciality


Show luo
Wu zun
Xiao gui
by2

Free Web Counters
Free Hit Counters

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]